Le Meurice maintains the best of traditional values while continually introducing new service standards and the latest technology as befits the modern world. Guests have the assurance of friendly and highly professional staff combined with the advantage of all the latest business and entertainment systems, in rooms and throughout the hotel.
Thanks to its refurbishment, completed in 2000, Le Meurice offers the necessary facilities and equipment to welcome disabled clients in the best conditions. An adapted entrance, lifts and six rooms were especially designed for them.
Le Meurice likes children and the children like Le Meurice
Thanks to its perfect location in the 1st district of Paris, the families can relax at the hotel and the children have fun. We organize visits to the Jardin d’Acclimation, the Parc André Citroën, or even cruises on the Bateaux-Mouches. Children can do some Carousel rides in the Tuileries Garden or play with the toys at their disposal at the reception while the mothers do shopping on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
They can also play with custom-made toy wooden boats to sail in the boat pond in the Tuileries Garden. A treasure hunt is organized at the hotel with the Pistache mascot and awarded with an exclusive hotel gift.
Le Meurice has created a passport given to the children at their arrival taking their family on a (re)discovery of Paris’ little-known delights. Their very own passport map out a trail of city’s most magical sights and inform them about the kid-friendly cuisine we serve at the hotel.
Finally, we offer to the most connected children, the occasion to learn about the little secrets of Le Meurice through our playful online quizz on “Les Bons Génies du Meurice”!
Baby darling at Le Meurice
Tender teddies and toys to treasure for Le Meurice’s tiny tots! A delightful collection with which to enjoy a life of luxury from a tender age. Start right with souvenirs you will want to keep forever: Le Meurice has imagined a line of adorable gifts to remind baby of his or her first steps in the Parisian palace hotel.
Spa Valmont family day
Pamper your child or teen at Spa Valmont while you enjoy a facial or one-hour massage. For young ladies, we’ve planned a special manicure and moisturising facial, while young gentlemen will enjoy a massage. At the end of the treatments, they’ll receive a special gift from us. From the age of 6 years onwards. Family Day includes:
- One-hour parent massage or facial
- 30-minute manicure and 30-minute facial for girls
- One-hour massage for boys
- Special children’s gift at the end of treatment
Facilities available for children:
- Children’s bathrobes
- Children’s slippers
- Cuddly stuffed Dog ‘Pistache’
- Colour pencils & puzzle
- Special Amenities “The Little Prince”
- DVDs and video games on request
- toys to play in the Tuileries Garden on request
- A menu of kid-friendly cuisine
Le Meurice offers a delicious and varied in-room dining menu, which is available 24 hours a day. Choose from a wide selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, and snacks that can be enjoyed throughout the day. We are also happy to arrange a romantic dinner set up for two in the comfort of your room or suite, or cater for a private dinner party or event.
Pet Friendly hotel
Le Meurice is a pet friendly hotel and has always been very welcoming to animals. During the renovations from 1905-1907, the workers took in a stray greyhound that had been living on-site. Hotel personnel then adopted the dog, and it soon became the mascot and inspiration for the Meurice’s emblem today – a pair of Greyhounds. Also, when Salvador Dali one of the Meurice’s regular guests, checked out, the hotel staff had to completely repaint the Suite Royale because his two tame ocelots particularly loved the carpets!
- Little surprise for the pet,
- Complimentary pet basket (for cats and dogs) available,
- Specific menus and food options available on demand,
- The grooms are pleased to walk dogs in the Tuileries Garden.
Transportation & Directions
Driving Directions * From the Périphérique Nord (North Ring Road):
- Come off at Porte Maillot
- Take Avenue de la Grande Armée towards the Champs-Elysées
- Take a left on Place de la Concorde towards the Madeleine Church
- Take the first street on the right (Rue Saint Honoré)
- Drive past square Vendome on your left and turn right into Rue d’Alger
- The second street on your right is Rue de Rivoli
- Continue a little further and you are in front of #228
* From the Périphérique Sud (South Ring Road):
- Come off at Porte de Bercy going towards the centre of Paris
- Continue towards the Louvre up to rue de Rivoli (#228)
The hotel is located across from the Tuileries Garden ******* Transporation: * Roissy-Charles de Gaulle International Airport Taxis are available at the airport Travel time: 45 to 60 minutes Price: About 50 € to 60 € * Orly Airport Taxis are available at the airport Travel time: 40 to 50 minutes Price: About 50 € Please do not accept drivers who approach you. It is safer to look for a taxi at the official taxi stand. Distance From the Airports to the Hotel Charles de Gaulle Airport (north) – 35 kilometres Orly Airport (south) – 25 kilometres * By Train The hotel is easily accessible from any train station by taxi (about 10 € to 25 €) There are six SNCF stations (train stations):
- Gare du Nord (Eurostar / Thalys)
- Gare d’Austerlitz
- Gare de Lyon (Mediterranean TGV / Switzerland, Italy)
- Gare Montparnasse (Atlantic TGV / South-West)
- Gare Saint-Lazare (Normandy)
- Gare de L’Est (Germany / Orient Express)
Parking at the Place Vendôme: 50 € for 24 hours. N.B. Please ask for our corporate rates with a Peugeot.
The Head Concierge, Léonard Crepiat, and his team will be delighted to respond to all your requests and make your stay at Le Meurice an unforgettable one.
Transfer to or from the airport:
A hostess will be waiting for you when you leave the plane. She will escort you to the Customs area and to luggage retrieval. A chauffeur will then drive you to the hotel in a Mercedes S Class for 340 euros.
Transfer to or from the coach station:
Mercedes S class for 160 euros
Chauffeur-driven car in Paris for a minimum of 1 hour, from 115 euros. 80 euros per additional hour.
Limousine transfers and hires